Re: 7th flush last night- now in pain!
Next things have been known to help:
- another flush - you can flush at any time during the day, morning, noon or evening.
If doing another flush, make sure you are consuming less Epsom Salts
(you don't need strong diarrhea ), but equally much of water. (2 tbsp ES + 4 cups of water)
Direct massage on your gallbladder can also help.
This is very important, and must be done gently. The best is that somone else (somone with healthy gallbladder) gives you gentle oil massage in the abdominal area, area of liver and gallbladder .
- hot bath, with 4 tbsp of Epsom Salt
in bath water can also help a lot
- strong foot massage - walking on marbles
- heating gallbladder area
- coffee enema
- radish juice (freshly pressed )
- all those procedure can be combined (flush, massage, enema, hot bath ...)
Please let us know what you decide ... and how you are!
I am sending you Light