CureZone   Log On   Join
Different flush this time, #13 is going well

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
flowerchild59 Views: 1,098
Published: 19 years ago

Different flush this time, #13 is going well

I have been flushing once every 2-3 weeks originally since last year and have spaced out my flushes now to about every 6 weeks.
I did the usual Clark method and I knew this one was going to be different.
My liver really was throbbing last night. (GB removed 2 years ago. Please see some of my old postings regarding this.)
I got up at 3 am after tossing and turning. I know when I wake up at that time it is my liver screaming at me.
I took the ES this am and I am passing bb size to nickel size really dark, forrest green stones. I scooped one up to analyze it and it was hard, very hard, with mild, scattered calcifications on the outside. These were much different from my usual stones which are usually light emerald green and soft.
I cracked a couple open and they were the most amazing color on the inside, like dark green jelly, very shiney. In two of the stones were remnants of a worm.
I guess I need to do another round of the parasite cleanse.
I still stand by my original assumption that if you have lots of stones you are harboring parasites too.
I highly recommend every one to analyze their stones and do a couple rounds of paragone or Clarkia .

flowerchild59 flush

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)