CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Struggling with Answers, Please help

cicliste Views: 1,116
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,078

Re: Struggling with Answers, Please help

Hi Shelley,

Thank you so much for the response. Actually, I plan on starting Dr. Clarks parasite cleanse tomorrow. As for supplements, I am taking l-carnitine, l-arginine, l-ornithine, l-tyrosine, l-glutamine, CoQ10, chromium picolinate (which I just started about 2 weeks ago), vitamins C, B6, B12, E as well as Source Naturals Essential Enzymes. Also I am about to start taking Standard Process' Multizyme and Protefood, I had taken them about 3 months ago and some of the digestion problems (specifically the bloating) seemed to diminish, after I ran out my supplier was nowhere to be found and I recently just found another one.

I must admit that for a while I had cut salt out of my diet all together. I have since increased it, using Celtic Sea Salt , however my blood pressure still gets down to, as in the case today, 81/44, I know pretty low. I get very light headed sometimes and I feel like I'm going to black out, but I never do. Though increasing my salt intake really has not done much for the blood pressure.

Should I continue with my plan of taking the parasite cleanse or should just try the Colonix? And what about the diarrhea will any of these cleanses help return me to being regular again? One other thing, I have read that chronic laxative use leads to derease peristalsis, I have found that in order to stop the discomfort of bloating and not digesting fasting enough that laxatives have helped quite a bit. Now when I go, I have to strain terribly in order to just get out a little (I hope that makes sense). It is very frustrating as only a year and half ago I was extremely regular (3x a day) with perfect stool, now I (really) go only once a day and there is no form whatsoever.

Thanks again Shelley, I really appreciate it.
Todd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)