New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
roselinville Views: 975
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,115

Re: just thought I'd ask

Actually, I have read quite a few posts from people who have done all those at once. On my last 12 day Master Cleanse (lemonade cleanse), I took 2-3 P&B's a day, taking the salt water flush every morning but I did skip the lax tea at night (although now I wish I had done it, as the lax tea definitely helps loosen up the mucoid plaque so that you are doing a Bowel Cleanse as well). I never did do a parasite cleanse. I never got too sick - when I did feel particularly icky, an enema usually set me right in no time. At the end of the MC, I did a Liver Flush without Epsom Salts , having taken malic acid capsules every day for several days prior to the flush so as to soften up the stones (and everything went just fine).

The SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is part of the Master-Cleanse anyways, while the P&B's are pretty benign (you just poop them out, I don't think that they really affect the Master-Cleanse one way or the other). The lax tea is part of the Master-Cleanse as well, so you are basically doing a Bowel Cleanse anyways when you are doing the MC. I really don't have anything to contribute as to the parasite cleanse. The Liver Flush was easier for me to do during the MC since I was already "eating lightly" (can't eat much more lightly than liquids) as per the directions for a liver flush. I have done a Liver Flush the regular way -eating no fat foods up till about 2pm - and it was actually harder for me as opposed to doing it at the end of the MC, when I had already been starving myself for several days prior.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.980 sec, (1)