CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: P&B shakes or Dr. Schulze's?

Isabel76 Views: 910
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,053

Re: P&B shakes or Dr. Schulze's?

P&B Shakes are very very cheap to do. I live in Canada, so the prices are in Canadian dollars.

I went and bought whole psyllium husks in bulk- not a pricey specialty preparation, 400g for $6.99. I also bought the liquid Bentonite for $11.99 for 1L.

The only other thing you need to do the shakes is spring or distilled water. If you have a cooler at work- buy a 1.5 L bottle of water and when you're finished it (don't drink from it- use a cup), simply go and refill it before you head home for the day. Make sure to make your shakes from your 'good water'.

Make sure your diet is clean- if you can't afford organic everything, buy the vegetables that are usually highly contaminated by pesticides like broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, etc. organic and just wash the other ones extremely well- not perfect, but it will have to do. You can only do your best and what is within your means, so don't feel bad about doing your best even if it's not up to someone else's standards. You are taking the right steps towards better health and that counts for a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)