CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel disgusted and ashamed - how do I start?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Isabel76 Views: 1,368
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,331

Re: I feel disgusted and ashamed - how do I start?

Hello,

Don't feel disgusted or ashamed. Feel proud that you have educated yourself and taken responsibility for your health. parasites are not considered a problem or even a real health issue by the mainstream community- medical or otherwise, so you're already ahead of the game!

In order to expel the parasites from your body as quickly as possible, your colon needs to be cleansed properly- you don't want toxins and bacteria sitting around inside of you any longer than absolutely necessary, so I would suggest that you wait until your Oxypowder arrives before taking your parasite formulation.

A lot of people have experienced feelings of pretty intense toxicity and Sugar cravings as they kill off the parasites (parasites thrive off sugar), so be prepared.

I am also waiting on Oxypowder and Clarkia as the PB Shakes didn't agree with my system.

Good luck and Namaste

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)