CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to begin? What products to choose? Please help!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Isabel76 Views: 1,094
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,420

Re: Where to begin? What products to choose? Please help!!

Hi,

I understand your confusion- please go to the 'Cleansing' link at the top of the page and keep reading it and rereading it... It spells the order out for you 1,2,3...

It goes like this and it's totally logical:
1- Clean Diet: eliminate (most)sugar, possibly diary, possibly meat, possibly wheat, definitely margarine and highly processed foods from your diet. Depending on what kind of diet you have now, any step you take towards cleaning up your diet is a positive one- baby steps work great. Within the past twelve months, I have eliminated wheat, Sugar (mostly), dairy (in everything except kefir), and caffeine from my diet. I am back to cooking with lots of fresh veggies and whole grains and free range meats and eggs. Maybe not perfect by a lot of people's standards, but a definite improvement!

2- Colon Cleanse: a good and inexpensive way to start is with Psyllium and Bentonite shakes. Make sure you drink lots and lots of water- especially just afterward- chug a good 12 oz. My advice is to use powdered psyllium, the whole husks are nasty. If you start having trouble with constipation. Try supplimenting magnesium to keep you regular and taking one or two garlic cloves cut up into smaller pieces a day. Just take them with water like you would pills. If you still have trouble with this cleanse, then look to try something else. You have lots of options. Start simple.

3- parasite Cleanse: You have a few options with this, but Wormwood , cloves and Black-Walnut seems to be the best place to begin. You can do a parasite cleanse in conjunction with your Colon Cleanse.

After this and you have really started to eliminate mucoid plaque, or are at least having BMs two or three times a day you can move onto liver and kidney cleanses- but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The first three are challenging enough in finding what is going to work best for you.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)