CureZone   Log On   Join
I AGREE!! i love the blessed herbs

skrumptious Views: 1,391
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 462,505

I AGREE!! i love the blessed herbs

HI! i totally agree!
I was just about to post the same message. i'm on day one of the 5 day cleanse today, and already yesterday on the "precleanse" i was passing several inches of mucoid plaque, and again today more mucousy type matter that looks like it's been in there forever! i have a pretty healthy Diet too, organic whenever possible and completely vegan for 5 years, but i knew/felt that there must be some old "stuff" in there from daily toxins, pollution, parasites, old illness, childhood crap.... i'm looking forward to what else i'll be rid of. i have no hunger or cravings, and i feel great on this cleanse. it's the best one i've ever been on and i would recommend it to anyone wanting to try it.
i'm planning on following this with a parasite cleanse for two weeks with the Clarkia and then a liver flush, woo wee! i already feel like a new person, thank goodness for bowel cleansing!! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)