CureZone   Log On   Join
Needing some advice, plz anyone!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
MelanieP Views: 1,271
Published: 17 years ago

Needing some advice, plz anyone!

I am having the hardest time with anyone helping me out! I am hoping that someone in here can help me since I am unable to find answers any where else. I am about to start a Juice fast really soon. I am going to do a 10 day Master-Cleanse before I start a 30 day juice fast.....However I need to really work on my bowels and I want to know how i continue to do that while on the JF. I plan to incorporate the P&B shakes while I am MC, can I still continue to do them while i am juice fasting and if so will I still keep up the Mc protocal as far as lax tea at night with SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the AM. I would think that, that's alot of time staying on the lax teas. Should I drop the lax tea and just SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the AM? I am trying so hard to loose weight and I really need some help figuring out all of this. I am no expert and I know so many people here are or close to it. I could use some really helpful tips I realize that getting my bowels in line will help with my weight loss, I just need some advice on what's the best way. I do have an enema bag, I am unable to get colonics where I live since there is no one here to do it. I am so frustrated =(

thanks, hope you can help

melanie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.655 sec, (1)