CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I agree, Hally. Re: Needing some advice, plz anyone!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
MelanieP Views: 1,204
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 462,530

Re: I agree, Hally. Re: Needing some advice, plz anyone!

Thank you BOTH so much for responding...In the book it actually says to do the Lax tea at night and then swf in the am, I was reading on here that by adding the p&b shakes it's the ultimate cleanse....but it sounds like your right that could be too much. Would it be ok than to do the shakes while I juice fast then. I would like to incorporate the shakes at some point since I was reading how helpful they are. I was also doing some reading on the Oxypowder ? I had never heard of it until just recently reading, does anyone have any comments on that? Should I may do that also? I know I sound like I am trying to just sit on the toliet all day..haha but I lost so much weight a couple of years ago and put it back on because of some personal issues and right before I started I realized how clogged up and toxic I really was so I am trying to cleanse the toxins out so that's why It's so important to me. I will check out that site you posted....thanks again.

Melanie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)