CureZone   Log On   Join
Colonix results

pugzley Views: 1,259
Published: 16 years ago

Colonix results

Hi there,
I've been on the liver cleanse and parasite cleanse board, but don't think I've been here yet, so hello! :)

I'm on my 5th day of Colonix and am very pleased with the results. Today I saw the famous sesame seeds and I have NOT been eating any sesame seeds for ages and some were bigger than others. Also definitely got rid of some mucoid plaque. Probably about 4 to 6 inch long pieces, about 4 of those.

I've been taking Samento and noni juice extract along with this. I hope things keep moving along as well as they have been. I feel really good today. Also, I started working out at Curves 3x a week, that has helped a lot.

I wasn't really sick when I started this stuff, just wanted to do all I can to keep from getting sick and to relieve some aches and pains, depression, insomnia and so far, what I am doing has really worked great.

I feel good! Na na na na na na na! :)

hehe!

Hope you all are having a great day and that everyone feels as good as I do.

All the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)