CureZone   Log On   Join
networking

JimRich Views: 441
Published: 16 years ago

networking

Hi:

new to this but not holistic/nutrition/enemas/health stuff in general. just started on fast and did first Sea Salt enema this a.m. have Larry's e-book "PROSTIS 60 DAY CURE", a juicer, some lemons and good water but not much else for now but have started anyway to deal with long standing prostate issues. am on the Krisiloff diet after meeting with him little over 1 month and using some prostate/multi vitamins obtained thru a local naturalpathic doctor: ND John Lynch. also been drinking Goji & Mangosteen juice for about a month. all in all there is little change in my blocked urine flow and in some ways things seem worse (extreme urgency to 'go' with unpredictable B.M.s along with urine!). i am willing to take these symptoms as possible side effects to what may be healing as things change and improve with my new diets, attitudes and now Dr. Clapp's process.

main reason for this is to ask if anyone around L.A. area is willing to get on the phone or on line for discussions and exchange of info, experience, encouragement, etc. along our mutual path back to health and normalcy. if you are willing to network with me please call: 818-757-3022 or write to: jimnirene@att.net. i'd imagine lots of local folks have useful knowledge/experience with efforts to fix their health & i'd like to have your help - PLEASE.

best wishes and happy holidays,

jim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.562 sec, (1)