CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: p&b shakes,will mucoid plaque be removed quicker if i fast on juices.....

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
joshkz Views: 5,135
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 463,481

Re: p&b shakes,will mucoid plaque be removed quicker if i fast on juices.....

Hi Anne :-),
Many thanks for your reply,i havnt used this forum before didnt know if anyone would reply.
My biggest question really is,do you feel any differant after the rope, parasites have come out? maybe it doesnt work that quick usually,maybe the body needs time to adjust. I knew someone years ago with cfs(which i suffer from myself),who ate nothing but grapes for 5 wks,to remove parasites,this was over 10 yrs ago,she had a colonic after 5 weeks ,& parasites came out ,day they came out she could walk
again,she was in a wheelchair before.
My own experience of 15 yrs of cfs,is mainly anti candida/ parasite meds have been helpful.i also did a partial cleanse,last yr,which seemed to reverse my condition somewhat. Im just trying to psyche myself up to do this again now& do it fully this time. For me,i think its the answer.
What health problems do u have ? has there been much change in the last month?
Must be difficult to do a juice fast with 2 children!!!!

id considered doing the swf ,i will now. Last couple of months ive been doing liver flushes,with some good results,i havent done one for 2wks,& my hair/skin are still better,id say dry skin on my body has reduced 60% overall,i had no change really in 10 yrs before this.i have no dry skin on my feet wotsoever now,& the exzema type rash on my knees,etc has just become a red area,no more flakey skin. a big change in my opinion. i did hulda`s twice,& also dr lewis`s ,which i dont recomend,it made me vomit 5 hrs after id done it,too much oil (a pint)i still had stones come out tho.
i should do another flush before the colon cleanse,really not in mood tho!!!!,
Best regards,
Josh :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)