CureZone   Log On   Join
Flu-like symptoms during bowel cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
little_star Views: 1,240
Published: 15 years ago

Flu-like symptoms during bowel cleanse

I began a detox last week on the 1st of February. I cut out all meat, dairy, wheat, sugar, caffeine, alcohol etc and started on P+B shakes. For the first day or 2 I had a headache which was due to lack of caffeine (I never realised I drank that much tea!) and from then on I felt great. On Wednesday (8th February), my sinuses began streaming and although not running as much now (it's Friday 10th today), I'm still blowing my nose a lot and feel congested. My body hurt as if I had the flu on Wednesday (although it feels fine now) - I was almost in tears with the pain and I tend to have a fairly high pain threshold.

What is was wondering was is this likely to be due to the detox or have I caught some flu bug? I know that some people go through a stage of feeling bad during detox, but I thought I would be over all the symptoms now and bursting with energy! Although not great before, I didn't think my diet was so bad that I would be feeling this bad. I've done detoxes before, but have never felt anything like this. However, I've had so much vitamin C since the detox began I thought I would be invincible to colds and flu!

Any suggestions anyone?

xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)