CureZone   Log On   Join
confused about this cleanse!?! Help!

secondwind Views: 1,408
Published: 15 years ago

confused about this cleanse!?! Help!

So I am on my first cleanse ever. Bear with my explanation a little, I need osme advice please!
It is one meant to ease you into it the juice fast portion, with a limited fruit and veggie diet with some supplements in an AM shake for a week or so before a 3 day MClemonade and veggie juice period, then a 3 day fruit and veggie juice only period, then reintroduction of a few food types each day unitl the end of the cleanse at 20 days.
I have a history of IBS, gluten intolerance, autoimmune Thyroid problems etc.
So today, day 5 of having this shake every AM, I notice that I feel GREAT in the AM, then drink my shake, and immediately after 2 sips, start sneezing, my right ear heats up, tops of my feet itch, the skin around my nose itches, and my stomach feels just a little crampy. My shins also itch, and I get a little dizzy.
These are all common symptoms for me, but they are usually spread out, and seem random. I am wondering if because of the detoxing I have been doing lately, my body has become more sensitive, and this is a huge way of my body sayin "whoah, food allergy ! Don't drink that again!"
Perhaps many of my odd symptoms are related to food allergy . But my question is, where do I start with locating the culprit? And do I continue this cleanse, only modify it? Veggies only perhaps? Cut out the yogurt in the shakes? Cut out the fruit in the shakes one at a time?
I am at a stall point! I dont' know what to do. I am supposed to start the Master-Cleanse lemonade and "bulking diet" portion of the fast in 2 days.
Any advice would be appreciated! thanks!
-tanya-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)