CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Comments please on this Colon Cleanser rating site

Views: 1,020
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 465,117

Re: Comments please on this Colon Cleanser rating site

I think they are full of crap (NPI...hehe).

They sell all of those products. My question is, best for whom? If they really cared about customers they would only sell the best ones. Also, as hanna mentioned they only rated the products based on quantity of cleanse, not quality or anything else. I am always suspicious of anyone who judges a group of products without clearly stating the basis of the comparison. These products differ greatly in their purpose and functionality.

Some things to think about:

1) Many of the so-called "top products" contain fiber, which is good, but only after you clean the digestive tract. Loading up on fiber with a toxic colon can make things worse.

2) Many of the so-called "top products" contain herbal laxitives which are habit forming, and some can stain the colon. Laxatives should only be used as a last resort, and only for a few days.

3) Everyones situation is a little different, so there is no such thing as "the best" for everyone. You really need to look at your situation and do the math.

Asking questions here is a good way to learn, as everyone seems pretty willing to share information.

Cheers, and good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)