CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd flush results, emotional struggle...question -

just_peachy Views: 968
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,206

Re: 3rd flush results, emotional struggle...question -

Flushing definitely can have an emotional effect. For me, it was a sense of release after 1 & 2, and 3 left me rather p'o'd at the world for a day or two. (I was what is termed a "rage addict" for many, many years.) The 4th didn't have nearly as much an emotional affect as the first 3. I'm well overdue another one (as soon as I can trust not having to take care of my bedridden son while going through the Epsom Salt 'run'! lol) and wonder what might get released after these last few highly emotional months.

In chinese and other alternative medicines, the liver is the seat of the emotions. Those ancient old wise healer types paid a lot of attention to the whole picture, so I don't see any reason to argue with their assessment. Liver Flushing is releasing ALL that gunk the liver held over the years, so it's completely natural to feel released emotions as well as 'stones'.

Considering even hardheaded allopathic medicine recognizes the danger of pent up emotions on health, I'd say it's yet another wonderful reason to flush!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)