CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just found out I have THREE parasites.. HELP!!

Yogurt Views: 1,348
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,563

Re: I just found out I have THREE parasites.. HELP!!

Matthew,

I sure hope you can get rid of them asap. Dr. Clark's thrio tincture might help but did not for me at all or maybe I was not patient enough! Anyhow, I just downed 4tablespoons of castor oil and hope to start eliminating parasites in the next few hours "I hope."
I remember from childhood our friends' parents gave them a certain oil that tastes NASTY and SLIMMY you know, like oil. I later confirmed it to be CASTOR OIL. I never thought much of it because my mom thought worms were very much a part of you just like your eyes are a part of you. Now I strongly believe my medical condition stem from Amalgam to candida to enabling the worms I had as a child grow unhibited.
So read up on castor oil internally and see if it is the route you want to go. I will keep you all posted. The health food store attendant said there are about 300 different types of worms in the human. Gee, I wonder how many species I've been managing...laugh..laugh. The health food store attendant wants to give it a go also and said to call and tell her how it went.....She might just be my best worm pal!!!

Good luck Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)