CureZone   Log On   Join
Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
pattione Views: 4,981
Published: 17 years ago

Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

In the Primal Defense info it says that you should not take a parasite formula while taking Primal Defense. Does anyone adhere to this protocol?? So should I wait to take the PD after my parasite cleanse is over??? I'm taking the Internal Klenz stuff that was talked about in Archive #4. You are suppose to take it for 60 days if you are a first time user. I have a terrible cold from the dye-off symptoms which could be Candida. I was hoping that the Primal Defense would take care of the Candida and wanted to start it ASAP. I can't stand this running nose much longer. I've zapped, taken colliodal silver, transfer factor, Yital Yew, oxygen caplets, homeopatic Alfa CF, everything I can think of and nothing phases it. I'm afraid to take any cold medicine that might harm the liver which I have cleansed twice. Hope to do my 3rd one this weekend. I've been taking refridgerated acidolphilus but ran out yesterday. So are my symptoms (the cold)candida or dye-off from the parasite program?????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)