CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

pattione Views: 4,925
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,705

Re: Primal Defense and Parasite cleanse ?

I recently purchased some Candida Clear from Now that has oil of oregano in it 200 mg. Will that do the trick or do I need mega doses of the oregano?? And what is Kefir? A cheese? A cereal? I haven't been able to drink milk for 6 months. Use to live on it. My body must be full of parasites as well. How long does the cold last??? I haven't passed any stools that were dark or black but then I haven't been using the senna tea. Just an oxygen based pill. I did get some ropes out but they were lite colored. My bowels are better. I used to have constant watery diarreha. Now only occasionally do I loose everything when I eat something with fat in it. Should I be using the senna? I was afraid it would be too harsh on my system.
Also my 11 yr old daughter has been on the parasite tincture from Now for 2 weeks and I think she must be having dye-off as well. She also has a cold. I guess I should be giving her a probiotic as well? Should I keep her on the 2 weeks on and one week off schedule for the 8 or 10 weeks? I did buy the paranix Jr. for her but haven't started giving it to her yet. Any guidence will be greatly appreciated. And thanks for the website for survival.com.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.689 sec, (1)