CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleansing curiosity yet freaked out

sickofthis Views: 1,085
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 469,037

Re: cleansing curiosity yet freaked out

Hey, I don't know a thing about the colonix cleanser. I'd serach on vivisimo.com I do know you are supposed to do a Colon Cleanse first to make sure your colon is functioning properly and getting rid of waste. Then, a parasite cleanse is recommended. After that, I believe you can do a candida cleanse, liver, kidney, heavy metal. Some products recommend you do them one at a time.

A good one is Gaia Herbs Supreme Cleanse. There's a powder you have to take twice a day that tastes really gross. But, none of the cleanses are great-tasting anyway. I just slam it down with my nose plugged as quickly as possible and drink juice or water right after. After about 3 weeks I stopped instictively gagging. Sounds lovely, eh?

From my experience, I'd recommend taking a multivitamin to help support your system while you are cleansing. Acidophilus is great, b/c it colonizes your intestine with beneficial bacteria. This is important when you consider something like constipation causes harmful bacteria to multiply in insane amounts. Over the long run, the acidophilus helps your immune systme, but it takes several months to build up a good supply of it.

Meditating and exercise are other good things to do when you are cleansing. I was doing a colon cleanse, b/c my stomach was really bothering me. during the first week, I thought I saw something freaky. I just went nuts....practically hyperventilating. I ordered a program similar to the Clark tincture. www.herbalhealeracademy.com has a pretty good price.

I couldn't sleep at night for weeks, thinking about the possiblities of having something like any of the pictures I've seen. Ewww! Reading posts at this forum helped me a little and actually some of the info on the website I mentioned. It made me realize it's a common thing and you just have to take steps to cleanse yourself at least yearly. Which isn't to say I didn't flush and run whenever I used the bathroom. I don't even want to know.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)