CureZone   Log On   Join
What kind of doctor should I go to?
itchykate Views: 7,544
Published: 17 years ago

What kind of doctor should I go to?

I have been for some time noticing a crawling feeling in my back along with a biting of something but I could never see any kind of insect biting me. I asked my hubby to look at my back and he scraped off something and stuck it under the microscope. He said it looks like its somekind of parasite. It had a long thing on the front.
At that time I didnt believe him but then the conditions worsened and when I went to pull off of me what was biting I found these fuzz balls. I swear they looked like they had bugs hiding inside but I poo pooded it off. but then I noticed the pattern of every time something was biting these fuzz balls were there.
I started thinking I had scabies and started to research on the net,Thats when I found articles on Morgellons.
Ive noticed around the genitals I itch alot and decided to find out what was down there making me itch so I took a white piece of paper and straddled it. I scratched so anything on me would fall onto the paper. Then I looked under the microscope. Ive been noticing that there is always a red strand after Ive been biten. I wonder if its blood.
I havent been to a doctor yet Im not sure what kind to go to.I read to go to a FTIP lab does anyone know what that stands for?


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

5.329 sec, (1)