CureZone   Log On   Join
genital parasite??? plz HELP

420plz Views: 2,377
Published: 17 years ago

genital parasite??? plz HELP

this is very strange but after extensive STD research and testing i seem to be clean of them...let me explain my symptoms in the genital area..

near the top of my penis below the head has been a small (maybe half an inch) red area that is in a cyclical pattern of turning reddish, shedding some skin, and then fading away only to reappear within a few days...it's not itchy and is not anything more than a small blister...not oozing or nasty or anything like that, just a raised red area that comes and goes...

recently i noticed some dark red spots on my ballsack....some look ilke little dots, some look like lines- they are all small and do not seem normal at all

the MOST disturbing part, i noticed yesterday...near the mid part of my penis where the skin bunches are some abnormal looking areas...barely noticable but not normal...i checked it out yesterday and extracted what appeared to be a small block dot (i thought it was dirt or something)...after closer inspection i noticed it had a hair on it...but then i noticed the hair was moving...clearly it was some type of small organism trying to burrow in...the hair was BARELY noticable and appeared to be connected to the black dot which was encased in a very small waxy substance....

i don't know what this is but it's DISGUSTING and i want to get rid of it...i can't really find anything pertaining to my problem on the internet and hopefully somenoe here can help...like i said i have been tested very recently for all STD's and everything is negative so i assume this is some sort of PARASITE..

please help me if you know anything, i am grossed out by this invasion of my body....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)