CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sorry to hear you are so low - don't give up on us

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Heyman Views: 1,242
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 469,963

Re: sorry to hear you are so low - don't give up on us

You are right, frame of mind is a major key to being healthy. But when you have spent tens of thousands of dollars on doctors, tried many herbs and other products over 4 years very agressivly, with no answers or indications and you still feel terrible with a feeling like you have no place to turn next, it is hard to have any feeling other then depression. I have always been an outgoing energetic happy go lucky very head strong person, a leader. It depresses and baffles my wife even to see how I have changed so much that even she has spent many nights crying. It doesn't help that you see the thousands of post on CureZone of long time users with these products still trying this and that for relief. Doesn't seem like anyone ever gets better or if they do they don't come back and post anymore to let the rest of the world know how overcome thier ailments. I appreciate everyone replying and e-mailing very much, that helps! is there anyone in here yet that had major ailments and now just on a miantance routine? I really want to do the Liver Flush but my holistic nurse isn't for any of that yet. She thinks the recipes that I have read here are very aggressive and might cause me gall bladder attack or something saying it can be deadly. I feel I am too scared and don't want to try nothing like that with out reasurance and basically someone holding my hand now.

Anyone answer me these things please if you have any or all.
Do parasites cause:
Feel like your muscles have lactic acid even when you do nothing?
Lymphnodes hurt?
Feet ache even more so upon waking and all day never rested?
Wake abruptly startled like(sleep apnea?)maybe with tremmors?
Sores that won't go away for weeks maybe months maybe even started in the form of pimple like anywhere on the body?
Aches that move all over your body espcially in the back from upper to bottocks?
Tinggling sensation on any extemities or all over routinly?

Again e-mail me if you don't like posting. I am just interested in talking with people that are or were just like me. Thanks all for listing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)