Look, don't listen to this people who tell you that this is just in your imagination. If you're feeling these sensations, then you're infested with some sort of parasite.
OK, I know you must be freaked out, but just hang on...
You can start getting rid of it as soon as you get some supplies fron the health food store.
While you may not know excactly what type of parasite this was, you may find it comforting that all parasites get killed off by certain herbs and many people suffer from infestation.
So, as soon as you can, get some cloves, Wormwood combination caps from Kroger Herbs, and get a bottle of alcohol based Black-Walnut tincture.
And start taking it tha first chance you get.
Also, look up Dr. Hulda Clark 's parasite cleanse: it's worked well for many people. Meanwhile, take heart, at least you're aware of the problem, and that's half way to solving it.