CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help---no see-um bugs crawling all over me!!!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 5,275
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,221

Re: help---no see-um bugs crawling all over me!!!

if you do have what is described on NUSPA and the NPA studies, I think you can beat it because I did several years ago.

it took me about 6 months to get rid of it but after I started the protocols i noticed an improvement each month until it was totally gone.

this is what i did:

1) switch to organic soaps and shampoos (ie Dr Bronners peppermint soap, Burt's Bees products, etc). Use the laundry detergent that is free of perfumes and dyes, use borax as a laundry booster instead of bleach. do as much of this as you can. i still wore makeup for my job, but try to switch to as many organic products as you can. switching to hypo-allergenic is better than doing nothing (for example Almay deodorant) stop using lysol and other chemical products to clean your home. use vinegar, borax, and natural cleaning products (seventh generation)they work just as good

2) i completed a parasite cleanse and candida treatment under the guidance of a nutritionist. definitely recommend the strict candida diet coupled with a parasite-eradicating supplements and foods. this is very difficult but it will work. it may take 4-5 months of the strict diet

3) buy large bottles of hydrogen peroxide at the drug store and pour several bottles in a bath and soak - i could only do this once a week as i was traveling frequently, do more if you can

please post back if you try any of this and let me know if it helps. it may take a few weeks (or months)to start helping (??) this was a very devastating year in my life (i went through 3 months of doctors and dermatologists before researching my own cure - this was before the internet was really popular..) i got rid of this and you can too. you must treat it from the inside out, with the anti- parasite and anti-candida (anti-fungal) diet. i have lived a "normal" life so far for years after getting rid of this. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.155 sec, (1)