CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: freaked out by medusa heads- thanks for the fear mongering

Isabel76 Views: 2,682
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,618

Re: freaked out by medusa heads- thanks for the fear mongering

Wow- talk about hysteria.

I'm very supportive about doing Bowel Cleanses and parasite cleanses and liver flushes. I think it is important that we take care of our health and try to encourage other people who we have direct contact and influence with to start thinking about these things as well. I even understand why you would be upset at the prospect that our food sources and so on are contaminated, but to look around at other human beings and see them as nothing but parasite bags is completely pathological.

Are you serious about worrying that all the people around you who might have acne, or sneezing or whatever are at every moment infecting the rest of the world- like seriously, sneezing worms out? Perhaps a more healthy and balanced perspective might be more helpful and influential.

You are free to walk around disinfecting everything, and maybe you should wear a face mask too, like the Japanese do when they have a cold? But why resort to that level of obsessive behaviour when you know the protocol for ridding yourself of parasites? Instead of freaking out about the people around you, why not be happy and confident that you can be a leader to those people you can influence about this, and that you know how to rid yourself of any infection? Hysteria is not the answer.

I'm sorry, but these types of messages are really frightening to people new to the site and may deter them from returning and continuing their cleanses. Please think about that the next time you want to write into the forum.

Peace and respect to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.031 sec, (1)