CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon cleanse or Parasite Cleanse first?

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
puzzlebus Views: 3,804
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,741

Re: Colon cleanse or Parasite Cleanse first?

I have to admit I have done some investigating, looking in toilet to see what has come out. On several occasions I "felt" something different when I passed a couple of eggsacks. As far as the critters, they are dead so it is not like they wiggle out or anything.

That brain thing was an issue for me too. On the second night of the parasite cleanse I felt a wiggling sensation under my scalp, thought I was going nuts, but I suppose whatever it was, has long been killed or soon will be. Don't be afraid to start the cleanse, I would much rather see some dead stuff coming out than know it is alive and kicking inside of me- that seems much more gross than the ladder.

I bought the liquid oxygen at a local health food store. The brand I use is called Earth's Bounty- Oxy-Max. There were others available and I sure depending on where you live, you could always order something on-line. Good Luck- cindy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)