CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHO loves sugar MOST?

Boldyloxx Views: 2,378
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,894

Re: WHO loves sugar MOST?

Hi no_biz :-)

From what I've been reading from many sources-- seems ALL parasites love sugar. Not only the Sugar in itself(which they love), but that the refined Sugar also creates a bad ph balance condition in your body that parasites thrive in.

I dont just mean sugar-- but also refined flour and starches that turn into Sugar quickly in the body.

I know what your going through- as I'm a traditional sweet tooth myself. The more man-made desserts you eat, the more your body will crave them, so wean yourself by replacing junk sugar with washed and scrubbed raw fruits .

Pomegrants, oranges, berries, raw green apples, cherries, papayas, kiwi fruits, etc all enzymes that will restore your acid balance in your body-- making it an unfavorable place for parasites, and at the same time have a natural balance of fructose untampered by humans.

Don't buy commercial fruit juices--(especially stay away from commercial apple juice or things companies sweeten with apple juice as that has an extreemly high sugar content. Apples are best eaten raw, skin and all) blend your own from raw fruit. Drink as you make it and try not to store it, as the enzymes and vitamin C die off in storage.

Seems our human bodies were designed to better digest natural fruit sugars than the processed junkfood desserts we eat.

As MH has stated in one of his posts I read on this forum, Pineapples are awesome for enzymes in your body. If you get your sugar in these healthy ways instead of from manufactured processed ways, you'll not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but you'll help your body's ph balance.

I have found through my personal experience this past year-- that my cravings for processed sugar have dropped dramatically as I replace them with healthy raw fruits. Now I cant even stand looking at them. The only time now that I feel cravings for any refined carb and sugar is during my Menstruation time---

Just remember to thoroughly wash and scrub all fruits and vegetables before eating or juicing.

Also- make sure you get some light in your home- or go outside at least 15-20 minutes every day. If you dont get enough sunlight- especially in these coming Winter months, your seretonin levels will start dropping, and you'll find yourself grabbing for any junk food with sugar or refined flour.

Things provided by Nature (in it's proper balance) seems to work in harmony with each other. That also includes sunlights in relation to our human bodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

9.000 sec, (2)