CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about sugar...

Boldyloxx Views: 2,325
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,927

Re: about sugar...

That's so true-- Raw Cane Sugar isnt much differnt than regular cane sugar. parasites love both. parasites probably even love honey, I imagine.

Hmmmm, I dont' know if this is wrong, but my family uses Splenda for cooking instead of any cane sugar. I'd try the Xylotol first though- as it is actually Fructose based. I have to read up more on Splenda yet.

Stevia is supposed to be the best-- Our healthfood stores dont seem to stock it either-- and I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I think you can buy it online though. Just type "Stevia" in any search engine, and see what online store pops up. You can get a toll-free 800 number from that store and call to ask for an order form if you dont feel comfortable ordering online.

Nutrasweet artificial sweetner is xylotol , I think.

I'm sure if I were visitng you, i'd just have to try all your baked goods ;) Home-made always tastes better!
If you can use whole grain flour or the flours Isabel mentioned, that would be the best bet.

Keep up with the garlic cloves and you may want to also get some Oil of Oregeno and take two drops daily. That makes your body an unfreindly place for parasites who hate the stuff.

I know what you mean about desiring the home-baked goodies more than fruits. a nice bowl of El Dente unrefined low-carb pasta with olive oil and oregeno in good tomato sauce may satisfy your pastry urges sometimes.

One good thing you guys in Italy have going for you is that you have great pastas- The American pasta is too refined and slimy.

Also- a good bowl of unrefined oatmeal, some olive oil or butter, pinch of salt, and artificial sweetner, Add some milk, and sprinkle with cinnamon.-- That keeps my belly feeling full for a long while. (yumm!)

Sometimes I add a dallop of home-made cranberry sauce (sweetened with Splenda) for the enzymes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)