CureZone   Log On   Join
Megan,I had a great ~new year~ start--5 ascaris

heyjude Views: 932
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,470

Megan,I had a great ~new year~ start--5 ascaris

Hey Girl,
Happy and healthier new year to you!!!
With the parasite herbs effecting you strangely you may want to just do L-Cysteine pills I haven't ever gotten a odd feelings with it, it is in the amino acid family, not an herb.

I brought the new year in great--I did the tea tree enema at bed time and took 6 L-cyestine pills at night time(only these pills all day) and this morning I plopped out 5 Ascaris worms, later came stool with many little roundworms. My large Ascaris were- two were 4 inches, one was 3 1/2 inches, one was 2 1/2 inches and one was 1 inch, and all were as thick as a pencil even the 1 inch so they must be born thick!!! Do the L-cysteine pills with the tea tree enemas, I only do 2 enemas at the most per week. Give the L-cysteine a try, also the herb elecampane worked well for me and my neice, and she took it all alone coz the other herbs bothered her.
When I take the Wormwood combo pills I start 3 days before a full moon and go 5 days after the full moon. In between each full moon I work on building up my immune system, beta-glucan, vitamin C mostly for right now, I change that around too!!
Good luck, get them nasty critters out one way or another, what way works best for me, may not for others, keep trying different things and see what works for you, just keep trying..heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)