CureZone   Log On   Join
very frightened right now, please help

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mekiki909 Views: 3,157
Published: 16 years ago

very frightened right now, please help

Ok, im trying to remain calm but am close to loosing it. Ive been using Clarkia for a month plus and with good results. This morning after showering noticed a couple of spots on my skin were itching, and when I checked saw thin white strands (?). after wiping this off, the itching stopped. Now my palms have a lot of little blisters (?) that have begun to surface.

Whatís going on? Am I releasing toxins into my body or are these parasites or something. Iím afraid I am poisoning myself and am really scared right now. These little white things keep coming out of my skin and I keep brushing them off. I also had a bowel movement that definitely contained worms and mucous and basically nothing else. My left side has started making a lot of noise again and that is scaring me too. Last time that happened after a time I had a bowel movement full of mucous, and the noises stopped after that.

Is my body working not working as it should and instead dumping all of this into my system?

Help please,

Mekiki909

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)