CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DO ascaris multiply inside the human body ?

heyjude Views: 1,940
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,496

Re: DO ascaris multiply inside the human body ?

Well if a female Ascaris can lay up to 200,000 eggs per day, than that site is saying she doesn't need a male to help with that!?!?
I feel that Hulda Clark knows a lot about parasites, also Valerie Saxion N.D. says in her book Every body has parasites that both sexes are off white. She never really says they reporduce inside of us but says when all the female's eggs hatch it will cause more severe symptoms making the host very ill.
Hanna Kroeger known as the Grandmother of Health says the same as Valerie Saxion, Hanna says that a human can be infected with many worms at one time and she says that they give off their on hydrogen peroxide so that their offspring will be plentiful. They both say these worms are large up to 12inches and thick as a pencil, usually living around 2 years in a person(they must grow really fast!) I just know that I have them and they multiplied somehow, someway!!! Nothing says that Ascaris is spread from a kitty litter box, that is the toxocara worm. It says Ascaris is from contaminated soil, vergtables grown is contaminated soil and on fruits, I feel they are so hard to get rid of because of the number of eggs just one female can lay per day, it says there is usually more than one inside of a human so that is tons and tons of larvae!!! heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)