CureZone   Log On   Join
blisters and skin strings!!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
heyjude Views: 3,188
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,498

blisters and skin strings!!

Mekiki,
I have had these also. The little blisters are usually in one spot at a time(mine on fingers and hands) and there will be 3 to 5 of them, when I pop them they are just kinda water and then blood, I think maybe they are toxins.
Valerie Saxion N.D. in her book Every Body has parasites says most people don't even realize that they are wiping off parasite from their skin,the harderd little white pieces of dry scalp she says are parasites, we notice because we know we have them now.
I have the itchy spots and little stringy white parasites too, I am glad to see them, I feel that means the herbs I take are bugging them and they are trying to get out of my body. Mine are always dead, never seen one move.
You could add digestive enzymes for your stomach, Valerie says we need these to help our stomach digest and pass the worms out the rectum. remember not all parasites are in the intestines or rectum.
Your body is working good right now and just think when these parasites get out of you your body will be working GREAT!!!
Keep cleansing girl, you are doing fine, sometimes our minds are working over time(I have been there too, many times!)Keep asking questions when you are not sure, we will always try to help.
heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.309 sec, (1)