CureZone   Log On   Join
~~hugs~~

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 3,124
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,503

~~hugs~~

I know that this all can be scary, but just realize that many of us have been through what you are going through right now. I get freezing cold when I feel parasites racing up and down my legs. I use to get low fevers that made me sweat terrible, not good when you are at work! I think your face is flushed and blotchy from being all worked up, you have your blood just a racing.
I think like boldyloxx suggest to drink more water is a great suggestion, if it is toxins water will get them out faster. Don't take any parasite pills now until the next full moon.
Sounds like you have a good cleanse.
Toxins won't get dumped into your body if you drink water so they can pass on out. Try to get busy doing something so your mind can rest, read a book, listen to calming music, watch a funny movie. We care about you and are trying to help...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)