CureZone   Log On   Join
ascaris larvae

heyjude Views: 1,980
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,518

ascaris larvae

Taking clove doesn't help me with the ascaris, it kills my flukes, roundworms and pinworms. I like to take the amino acid L-cysteine (must say free form) or bee propolis. These work the best for me. All day yesterday I was feeling movement/poking in my rectum area so I took bee propolis 6 pills twice(morning and night) and this morning I got out a 1 inch Ascaris thick as a pencil lead. I still have some poking going on today so I will take it again today. I will take the bee propolis this week when I feel movement and next week if I feel movement/poking I will take the L-cysteine. I usually take these during a full moon but in between if I feel movement or poking I will take either of these pills but not at the same time. That moving/poking/racing can drive a person crazy so I can't wait for a full moon. I like to switch/vary what I take, Ascaris are the most resistant to all herbs and other meds that should kill them. I think it is because they are so thick right from the start. I also feel these are the ones that I feel moving/racing/poking inside of me and not the other roundworms.....please let us know what you try and if it works for you.... heyjude
p.s. I love the herb elecampane for tanish roundworms, works great

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)