CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting A cleanse

heyjude Views: 944
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,520

Re: Starting A cleanse

Welcome,
I know it sounds like horror stories but we don't really have horror stories (the horror is not knowing they are inside of us) they are stories about becoming healthier and having quality of life, so if you think of what you have read this way it won't be so hard to handle.We all know that it is GROSS to think of these nasty critters inside of us and they truely shouldn't be. If you don't parasite cleanse you will find yourself getting sicker down the road. And if you are sick you will find yourself getting better, it really is wonderful. You can come here any time and complain, express how you feel and we will try to help you.

I haven't taken the Clarkia in a few years so I don't remember for sure, maybe someone else will answer that for you.

Don't take the parasite herbs with the B/P shakes.The psyllium would absorb the herbs. You can take it at least 2 hours apart. Only parasite cleanse twice a month with the full moons.

Even if you were a vegetarian you can get parasites, there are more in meat, you will just need to parasite cleanse a little more often. I don't know if you are having health problems right now or how long you plan to cleanse. One day you will be doing a maintenance with the parasite cleansing, maybe that is what you want to do now. I have read that maintance is at least 4 times a year twice in a month. I am not at maintenance yet.
Let us know how your cleanse goes with your getting healthier stories...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)