CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worms in left ear, pls help!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
heyjude Views: 47,981
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,538

Re: worms in left ear, pls help!

So sorry this has happened to you, it is gross and you do need to work at getting them out.
Clarkia, oil of oregano, and tea tree would work really good.
I also have pinworms in my ears and nose and a worm kinda like the threadworm in my eyes. I use either tea tree or oil of oregano on a wet Q-tip every night in my ears and nose. I read that you can also put these on a cotton ball and leave the cotton ball in your ears all night. I get one or two dead pinworms out of both ears each morning and a few out of my nose. I made my own eye drops with Black-Walnut . My ears itched terribly for years, worse after I cleaned them, well now I know why. And the ringing was terrible also.

A trick you can try, which only gets them to move out of your ears for a short while is to put your pointer finger just inside of each ear and push forward holding for a few minutes, if your fingers are in far enough to block out sound you can hear the parasites moving, this helps if they are driving you nuts in the ears....let us know what works for you...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)