CureZone   Log On   Join
zappers

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 997
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,557

zappers

Hello,
Yes, I have 4 different zappers now. I like them all for different reasons. I bought my first one a month after I really knew I did have parasites from seeing some. The first time I used it I didn't really understand what to do so I just kept pushing the button every time it quit, the next day I had a least 20, around 8 to 10 inches of the tanish roundworms come out. Then I was really a believer that I had them, and lots of them. I was in shock for days after that. My husband is a witness to this and all the other large ones come out of me, poor guy, just what he has always wanted to see!!!!
Sometimes when I zap it helps get the Ascaris into the rectum area, where they do a dance and I do a tea tree enema and take the L-cysteine or bee propolis. The next day I have one or more plop out all by theirselves. But the zappers doesn't always work on the ascaris, darn it, or I would have a lot more of those nasty criters out already....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)