CureZone   Log On   Join
hey jude, got a questiion....

icky Views: 1,884
Published: 16 years ago

hey jude, got a questiion....

i was wondering where the 2 week on / 1 week off protocol came from for taking the parasite herbs. i have read it many times but not with an explanation. i have not followed this because it is my belief that one might miss some eggs or allow the worms to get their strength up over that one week period. as you know , you just have to listen to the voice inside for most of this stuff being that there is contradictory information out there. but all info is important to draw conclusions from and that's what i'm trying to do. your posts have been so great and i have learned so much that i decided to start posting again myself. also, fyi, the worm in my tooth moved to my gums right above that tooth. i did a cq10 heavy dosage and after bloating up rather large, it seems to be dying( or getting much smaller) this coincided with a large knot of worms showing up in my stool. better out than in. keep up the good work heyjude, we all appreciate it. icky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)