CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey jude, got a questiion....

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 1,790
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,570

Re: hey jude, got a questiion....

icky,
Thanks for letting me know you get maybe a little something out of my post. I had been coming to cure zone for over a year and never posted. I have had so many others that helped me without know and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. The tears I shed may times just knowing I wasn't alone. Now that my health has improved so drastically I feel I needed to jump in and let others know what I have been through and still going through, what has helped me a lot and what hasn't. Maybe a I can help someone out there too!!

Yes, you are so right, you need to listen to that inner voice inside of you, the one that also helps to give you the strenght to continue on day after day.
I had read that the worm moved up into your gums on a post(you didn't know I was watching you!!!) I would still do the oil of oregano or tea tree on a Q-tip each night at bed time, try to wipe the gum area dry before you apply it. I know you feel this worm is dying but why not help it go out quicker?!?!?

The 2 weeks on 1 week off is not from me, as far as I can figure
it is from the Clarkia site, they tell this. I do 7 to 8 days on and 7 days off which is the full moons cycle, so I do rest between full moons, but that is fine if you don't, like you said, you need to do whatever you feel is right for you, and some probably do hatch and others get bigger while I am off the herbs for a week, but the week off I work on building up my immune system with beta glucan-IP6-vitamin C-probiotics and every day I take phosphatidyl serine to help with stress and keep my mood up, (use to get terribly depressed).

Thats for posting again, and telling us what is going on with you and what is working, we are all here to help each other with this nasty secret....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)