CureZone   Log On   Join
Singing ~HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW~ Two more Ascaris!!!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
heyjude Views: 962
Published: 16 years ago

Singing ~HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW~ Two more Ascaris!!!

Hello to all my wonderful friends,
I have to share that I got out two more Ascaris this morning.
one 8" and one 6 1/2 inch, this is my week I work on my immune system(week between full moons) so I am not taking any parasite herbs. I usually do the tea tree enema when I feel Ascaris dancing in my rectum, well no dancing lately but the racing up and down my legs is driving me crazy. So I have been wondering if some of these might be going to my rectum after I am asleep, (I would feel the dancing then or I might wake up but not know why)
anyways I decided to do a tea tree enema before I went to bed, gotta tell you I was so thrilled when I plopped out these two bad guys. (Probably GIRLS!!!!)

That means up to 400,000 less eggs in my body per day, with these two out of me, just think about that isn't it wonderful!!!! Why, I feel healthier just thinking about it!!!
And my lucky husband was a work already so he didn't have to be my witness today, he will be thrilled twice!!!

I always take pictures, gotta have some evidence for the future(maybe I watch too many crime shows on tv?!?!?!) Actually it is so I can prove to others in the future, when I am ready to share with more people, other than close family members so that I can get them to do parasite cleanses too!!! Right now I am not ready, I cry to easily, and still have more to get out.

Some day I dream of traveling the United States and doing seminars, I really want to help others so they won't have to experience what I have and help them prevent bad desease from happening to them. But the thing I haven't figure out is, I want these seminars to be free to all, so how do I afford to go all over the United States?!?!? My plan for now is to start local, at churches, with womens groups, but this is still in the future, as I have said I am not ready just yet.

Just had to share in my excitement...thanks for listening to me babble on....have a wonderful day...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)