CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HeyJude - what is your diet like ?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
heyjude Views: 1,017
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,590

Re: HeyJude - what is your diet like ?

Hello,
WOW, good for you, sounds like you want to hit these parasites hard!!!! If you experience any type of die off drink lots and lots of water, force your self. They give off toxins when they die, I use to get a small fever, dull headache and just kinda ache all over, but I was glad when I did that told me that I have killed some and sure enough the toilet would have some in it. I would grab a nap if possible also.

I start my mornings with a green drink, I like the taste of garden of life's perfect food. This gives me energy for my day. I have never been a breakfast eater, it takes me a couple of hours to wake up and get going. You can eat breakfast, just stay away from any type of bread items and sugar.
When I eat lunch I have a small one or I get to tired at work and have trouble staying awake, a small salad with no dressing, piece of chicken usually does it for me, I am pretty boring I eat this almost everyday during the week, sometimes I drink the green drink for lunch too!! weekends are usaully different.
I stick to eating a small portion of meat and steamed veggies. I try to add some raw veggies at lunch and dinner but don't always.

Breakfast-green drink-perfect food
Lunch-small salad no dressing, 1/2 chicken breast
Dinner- steamed veggies, some type of meat(chicken, turkey breast, hamburger-no bun, steak, meatloaf sometimes) cooked well and add some raw veggies if you can

Ocassionally I will eat a red baked potatoe
I try to stay away from all breads, SUGAR, white potatoes, and corn, most fruits(eat-apples, and berries)

Pretty borning huh!!! Just stay away from sugar, the breads act like Sugar in your body, white potatoes have all those black spots on them and these are fungus(candida), corn is full of harmful mycotoxins. I use to eat just terrible, now I EAT TO LIVE not live to eat!!!!

Good luck and keep us posted...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.609 sec, (1)