CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to all this... starting a parasite cleanse. What should I look for? How long?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 3,964
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,592

Re: New to all this... starting a parasite cleanse. What should I look for? How long?

Welcome Snowgirl,
Glad to see you here. The white specs are probably parasite eggs, so good for you. This time I would do the parasite cleanse like the directions say. Next time make sure there is a full moon when you do it. I think that this cleanse will get you through the new moon and that is a good thing. parasite cleanse twice a month during the new and full moons. Start 3 to 4 days before each moon and go at least 5 to 6 days after the full moon. Parasite wake up and come out of hiding during a full moon, they lay their eggs then also.
You can do a parasite cleanse during the B/P shakes but they have to be atleast 2 hours apart. If they aren't the shakes will absorb all the parasite cleanse and sweep it out of your body too fast and you will get no results from the parasite cleanse.
Good luck, keep cleansing, and let us know how you are doing...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.434 sec, (1)