CureZone   Log On   Join
face worms- try this

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Boldyloxx Views: 17,509
Published: 16 years ago

face worms- try this

I was reading about how we humans are deprived of honest to goodness salt- not the processed, toxin laden stripped stuff in salt shakers, but the unprocessed Sea Salt .

Well, I figured it would be just as good as a facial scrub too. After washing my face with natural soap tonight-, I put some of that Burt's Bee's eucalyptus Bath Salts in my hands. It is all natural with eucalyptus and Sea Salt and baking soda. I rubbed it on my face, and left on for a few seconds, then rinsed off.

My face was left with a rosy glow, and I noticed two of those thin long mucousy worms i've pulled from my eyes or nose before on my face.

The Seasalt scrub/eucalyptus really pulled them out from somewhere on my face. I know others here have had these type facial worms.. they seem to live in mucous in our sinuses alot-

I wanted to share this- I reccomend scrubbing your face with course Sea Salt - (unrefined) or at least get that Burt's Bees Eucalyptus bath salts. Could be even the Eucalyptus that helped also!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)