CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: face worms- try this

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 17,267
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,653

Re: face worms- try this

Why the heck dont doctors take us seriously when we suggest parasites!! and we know THEY KNOW people have them.. grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Well I have also felt these thin worms in my one ear, and I have also pulled them out of the inner corners of my eyes. Anywhere there are sinuses-- they thrive, because they are actually feeding off of the stagnant mucous there. In a way, they are helping us because we would be in big trouble if they werent there to rid us of the excess mucous.

I used to think they were just floaters. Even my doctor said, "ohh they're probably just floaters that look like worms, lots of people get floaters"

I've always had alot of mucous in me- and I found out it is because my body reacts that way when I eat anything with yeast and flour products- as well as dairy. The doctor didnt tell me that, I had to find that out for myself.

I elminated flour and dairy-- and in a few days, I noticed I could wake up in the morning and breathe clear!! Also noticed less of a need to blow my nose every morning or sneeze. Less floaters too.

Cosmetics have also encouraged these worms to thrive. They have diminished alot since I switched to all natural cosmetics, deoderants, creams, nonflouride- non toxin toothpaste, and only essential oils as perfumes.

That facial scrub really pulled them out from hiding somewhere in my nasal cavaties!! Im going to use it weekly :-)

Baking soda has also immediately stopped my vaginal itching. It is also great to add in the Tub with Epsom Salts .

The Epsom Salts will draw out impurities from your body, and the baking soda will keep them from going back into your body from the bath water.

Please keep us posted on how you are faring with the facial worms. I do feel your doctor is clueless in that area-- Thank God members here- like HeyJude-- also know what your going through!

Peace,
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)