CureZone   Log On   Join
You will always have parasites, but maintance is in your future!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
heyjude Views: 1,787
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,662

You will always have parasites, but maintance is in your future!!!

This shall end one day, how you can feel so many in your body right now, it is a longer process than any of us could have ever imagined,like anything else we go through we want a quick fix, we must all learn to not expect any QUICK FIXES in life---health, money problems, personal problems, all take time and Educating oneself for the proper treatment/help. Maintance is in your future.

Hulda Clark says in her book for those of us infected badly it can take up to and over 2 years of treatments to be able to get on a maintance program. I am one of those persons, it was 2 years this past November, and I know I still have quite a few inside of me yet.

Seems like a down side huh, nope it is an upside, my health has improved so dramatically over the past two years, I have been very blessed. I know that I will continue to improve as I do the parasite cleansing, along with colon,and Liver Cleansing also. It wasn't as quick as I had wanted, I have learned one step at a time, one day at a time.
(Believe me I have gone crazy in the past, thought I would never get rid of these parasites, didn't want to live if this was what life would be like)

It is unbelievable how parasitized an individual can become and how deadly sick from these nasty critters and the world out there knows nothing about it, as I didn't. Doctors, well until they go through this personally, I don't feel will be of any help to any one else. I don't wish this problem on anyone believe me.

I have been where some of you are now, feeling as if there is no help I will always have these, there is hope, with time. You will always have some parasites, BUT one day you will be on a maintance program, you will feel better and that day will be a blessing.

I think it was a parasite that you felt going from your shoulder to your big toe, they hide in the toes, it must be a safe place for them, out of reach of the herbs and zap from zappers. I have felt parasites doing this for over a year now, racing all over my body, curling around my toes. And the belly button area seems to be a favorite place also, felt a lot of poking and tenderness there. I have less of this movement/poking now.

Try not to go crazy, tell each parasite that you feel, "your time will come", you will be gone and they will with time.
Feel blessed that you know you have these and know how to get better. Others are walking around not knowing and getting sicker and sicker!!!!
~~HUGS~~ to you, keep cleansing...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.344 sec, (2)