CureZone   Log On   Join
9 more Ascaris down the tube!!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 2,146
Published: 16 years ago

9 more Ascaris down the tube!!!!

Full (NEW) moon coming, Monday the 10th. I always know when it is coming without looking at a calendar, I feel sooooo much more movement a few days before it is listed on the calendar. I will check the calendar when I start feeling a lot of movement and there is ALWAYS a full moon a few days, so all the books I have read are so correct about parasites wandering out of their hiding places!!!
I had a lot of dancing in my rectum at bed time last night, so I did my tea tree enema, no herbs, this morning I had 9 Ascaris plop out!!!! (All Dead, always dead with me) Ranging from 8", to 1", all thick as a pencil,(took my picture, none of them smiled!) it is hard to believe that the 1 inch had the thickness already. I hope these are some of the ones that race up and down my legs and the ones I feel in my face and crawling around the back of my head. Just think how many LESS eggs are being layed in my now....one female can lay up to 200,000 eggs per day, WOW!!! Makes me feel great thinking that way!

I will be starting my parasite herbs tomorrow, gonna get some more out soon, yea!!!! I am going to feel soooo much healthier this coming summer, looking forward to that.
Keep cleansing....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.328 sec, (1)