CureZone   Log On   Join
sounds like parasites to me

heyjude Views: 1,747
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,741

sounds like parasites to me

Hello,
I feel it is parasites. They mimic so many other symptoms and doctors never think it could be parasites. Roundworms bind together and create nest, that could be part of the blockage problem. parasites also make your stools harder. Need to take a stool softener or herbs to help everyday. I have read book after book on parasite over the past two years and every book says we all have parasites. I would start a parasite cleanse for both of you as soon as possible. The best results are during each full moon. Read some of these post they will help you also. Boldyloxx has some good wisdom and advice for you. I would also drink Epsom Salt water to help open you up and flush you out, I have found this to work better than any enema.
I would also get your son on a parasite cleanse. The cheapest and works well for me is Hanna Kroeger Wormwood and rascal, $10.00 a bottle for adults, and she has wonderful one for children she calls Vibropathic Cina, pellets that melt under your tongue. The web site is
www.hannasherbshop.com go to the parasite section.
You have nothing to lose(except nasty parasites) by doing a parasite cleanse for a few months and everything to gain including good health. The longer you wait the faster they multiply, one female can lay up to 200,000 eggs PER DAY!!!!
Good luck and come back here often, read, get more educated, ask for help or just complain, we are all here for you..heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)