CureZone   Log On   Join
Here is what it felt like

powderpuff Views: 1,674
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,759

Here is what it felt like

Hi again,

I am so glad you wrote me this, you have no idea. I need help as you can see and I also give it to those in need.

The first time I drank the kidney cleanse tea (has goldenseal tincture in it)---I posted the recipe. Last night,after drinking tea and taking pills, I felt something pull away from my esophagus---like in shock or injured. I feel something in my stomach and I can feel its energy. I wonder how long this will take to dissolve its outer skin and kill it. How yuckie! Yuckier is to have it alive in me. Whatever it is. Anyway, let me focus here and be brave.

You see , after the tea, which I sip on all day, I took L cysteine 2 pills 3 x a day. Whatever this is, it is laying in my stomach injured. Doesn't this sound awful for a lady to be talking like this.

I have been hitting this stuff inside of me with everything I can. I started in April with Paragone and then went to Huldas parasite cleanse and am on maintenance and now on L Cysteine and kidney cleanse, along with Pomegranate with 40% elligiac acid, copper and silver ionic, oregano oil and 4000 mg of vita c a day and that is a lot of C.

If you read my story, I hope you have, I had biting and itching all over me and I have risen above it.

I know you are interested in how I make out. I really dont want to see this in the toilet, so I aint gonna look---just poop and flush.

How long have you been on this. We cant take it more than 3 weeks is that right????

Please let me know.

Is it a tapeworm--the ascaris?

Ok, good night all.

Powderpuff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)